Friday, July 10, 2009

american girl b-day party...final stop on the amazing race!

for this last leg I created an “american girl” birthday party for my little maelee rose. i know she won’t be 4 until next march…but let’s just say the amazing race gave me an opportunity to get an early start. and i’m sure she’ll still be into the American girl dolls. i looooooooove party planning. so this was an absolute blast (no pun intended). i hope you enjoy looking!

the whole shabang!

Photobucket
banner
birthday banner

close up banner
centerpiece that has take home goodies inside the pieces of cake. the small top tier is for the dolls and the bottom tier is for the girls.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
inside the "cake pieces" is a decorated crayon box and a mini book for the guests to take home.
Photobucket
invitation
invitation closed

invitation-open
party hats for girls and dolls!
Photobucket

Photobucket
as a thank you and a craft the girls can make their own little american girls...of course the pieces are already cut for them...they just have to choose which pieces they want.
make you own american girl

Photobucket

Photobucket
matching pin wheels for girls and dolls.
Photobucket
and of course my reason for the party! love ya maelee!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Noeleen..Thanks for the blog comment..Lift away I love it.
Anyway what has started...You know my Lolly House that I made for my party at the last stop well someone said that I copied the idea from them and did not even give them credit so I but up the Tin werer I got the idea from..Mind you this person did not say anything to me she said it to someone else and they told me.I have heard this industry is bitchy but I did not think it would start so soon..But I think you can plainly see where my idea came from so maybe I should have given the tin credit LOL....
I can't believe how much those Rusty Gals chat OMG ...I never know what to say it seems that I am rather boring compared to all you...Hope you have a great day.Julie