Wednesday, July 21, 2010

bobunny:)




ever since i heard that bobunny was having a design team call i have been totally torn. i’ve wanted to try out…but didn’t know if the folks over at bobunny would like what i do with their goodies. so earlier this week i threw caution into the wind and started on my bobunny stuff:) I decided that i love working with their product so what would be so wrong with having more of my projects done with a wonderful companies product? It’s a win win:) so here is my first layout that i’ll be submitting…with all my fingers and toes crossed. tfl

3 comments:

Rebekah Lindenmayer said...

So adorable! You take the cutest pictures. Em just lost two teeth in two days and my pictures look horrible I wish i would have seen this before the tooth fairy came :) miss you

Pamela said...

So glad you are going for it!!! LOVE your layout! :) (I submitted too...so we can cross our fingers together)

JuliesAddiction said...

Add me to the submitted too :)

Love your layout and I agree, you take the bestest pics :)